Arclab Web Form Builder v5.5.10
Design online contact forms, registration forms and other web forms using a visual environment without any coding or knowledge of php and HTML. Add the input elements needed for your form and specify the data to be entered by the user. Just press...
Design online contact forms, registration forms and other web forms using a visual environment without any coding or knowledge of php and HTML. Add the input elements needed for your form and specify the data to be entered by the user. Just press a button and Arclab Web Form Builder creates the complete form code to process the submitted form data for you. The generated php script displays the form, sends the form data as email or inserts the data into a MySQL database.
Web Form Builder includes various design templates, which contain a combination of matching input elements, colors and distances.
Use one of the supplied design templates or design it according to your own specifications. The design of the form can be customized to allow a seamless integration into your website.
The form is completely based on HTML5, CSS3 and jаvascript. By using CSS in custom dialogs, the form can be customized without puzzling you.
There are no no external fonts or other external resources required.
Web Form Building made easy ...
- Create the form on your computer
- Design forms using a visual environment
- php script runs on your own website
- Private and secure - No external data processing
- Send the form data via email to your email address
- Insert the form data into a MySQL database
- Multiple submission tasks
- European Union GDPR Compliance
- No subscriptions and no recurring fees
- Unlimited form submissions
- Test version available for download (no registration required)
- Build online contact forms, support forms, custom forms
- Easy form wizard for email contact forms
- Create single- and multi-page web forms
- Integrate the web form into almost any website
- Insert form in an existing HTML or php page
- Insert form in Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or Typo3 page
- No form coding or php knowledge required
- Design templates included
- Send the web form submission using php mail()
- Send the form submission using SMTP (PEAR::Mail)
- Insert the form submission into a MySQL database table
- Send file uploads as attachments
- Insert file uploads into MySQL
- Define a sequence of tasks on form submission
- Flexible and fully customizable layout
- Input validation and custom error messages
- Includes custom calender control as date picker
- Show/hide form elements based on a condition
- Includes hidden and calculation fields
- Includes logic elements
- Supports reCaptcha™ v2 by Google™
- Supports Invisible Captcha by Google™
- Send custom email messages in text and/or HTML format
- Send autoresponder messages
- Supports all languages and international charsets (utf-8)
- php script runs on your own website
- Form data is processed on your website
- You retain complete control over the data
- Works with php 5.3.2++ and php 7++
- Form built on HTML5, CSS3 and jаvascript
- Works with all modern browsers
- Test Arclab Web Form Builder (no registration required)
Design Web Forms using a
Arclab Web Form Builder enables you to design all kind of forms, from contact forms to complex multi-page forms. It includes all types of input elements, which can be validated on user input to assist the user in filling out the form correctly and avoid invalid data. The appearance of all form elements can be customized to fit your website design.
Add a "File Upload" form element if the user should submit documents or images. Uploaded files can be attached to the email or inserted into a database. The program also contains hidden fields and logical elements for calculations and interactive forms. Use Google's reCaptcha v2, Invisible Captcha or the built-in captcha as challenge-response test to ensure that the form was filled out by a human ... and not by a bot.
Private and Secure:
On Your Own Website
Arclab Web Form Builder is a software product for Windows PC and not an online service. You can build the web form on your local computer and run the complete form/data processing on your own website. There is no external form hosting required and it allows unlimited form submissions.
Another benefit is, that there is no subscription required and there are no monthly fees for using the software. You purchase the software once (one-time payment) and can build as many forms for your own website as you like. Professional web designers can use the "Developer Edition" to create forms for their client's websites.
Send the Form Data
as Email Message
The script generates an email out of the submitted form content after the user hits submit on the (final) form page. The form submission can be mailed to a single or multiple recipients in text and/or HTML format. Choose between auto-generated message formats or create a custom message in your own design.
An optional autoresponder or custom message can be sent to the person filling out the form. The web form and also the email are in utf-8 format, which supports all languages and international characters. The form results will arrive directly in your inbox after the form was submitted.
Insert the Form Data
into a MySQL Database
Arclab Web Form Builder allows you to define a sequence of submission tasks which will be executed on form submission. The script created by the program can not only send the form data via email, but also insert it directly into a MySQL database.
For this, only a form field (source field) has to be assigned to the respective database field (target field). In addition to text and numeric data, date/time and binary data can also be entered into the MySQL database. Simply select the data type and the program automatically generates the appropriate type and field mapping.