Bonus Konopka Signature VCL Controls 7.0 for RS 12 from November 01, 2023
Raize Components includes various user interface design tools for Delphi programming language and C ++ Builder, which includes more than 125 VCL controls and more than 100 different tools for building advanced and beautiful user interfaces. High power and flexib...
Raize Components includes various user interface design tools for Delphi programming language and C ++ Builder, which includes more than 125 VCL controls and more than 100 different tools for building advanced and beautiful user interfaces. High power and flexibility and full compatibility with 64-bit VCLs are the features of these components.
Features and characteristics of Raize Components :
- Easy to use and high design speed
- Design flexible user interfaces with unique appearance
- High accuracy and attention in displaying user interface details
- Having different components including 7 groups Raize Panels, Raize Edits, Raize Lists, Raize Buttons, Raize Display, Raize Shell and Raize Widgets
- Ability to fully customize the design style
- Full support for 64-bit mode
- Existence of source codes for all components
- Full compatibility with the latest versions of the Embarcadero RAD Studio collection
Raize Components Tips :
- The offered version is a purchased version with a valid serial, which is different from the trial version that can be downloaded from the manufacturer's site.
- To better understand the capabilities and performance of these components, refer to the manufacturer's site.
- Supports embedded version from CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 to Embarcadero RAD Studio XE10.1.
: Hard Disk Space Requirements
20MB for base install (Help, Demo, Source) plus 12 MB for each IDE to be supported
The Konopka Signature VCL Controls library is a VCL library with a nice set of enhanced visual controls and powerful embedded designers. Embarcadero bought the rights from Raize Software a few years ago.
In the 10.4.2 time frame, we made some fixes and improvements to the KSVC library primarily focused on VCL styles support and integration (released in version 6.5). Now we have published a new version that leverages VCL features introduced in 10.3 and 10.4 for High DPI support (for the Per Monitor v2 Windows 10 mode). Because of this change, the new version of KSVC can be used only with RAD Studio 10.4.x and we are keeping the older 6.x versions available for compatibility.