ElcomSoft Distributed Password Recovery 4.50.1654 Multilingual
Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery is a high-performance solution for recovering passwords for various types of files. The program is built on the client-server principle and allows you to...
Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery is a high-performance solution for recovering passwords for various types of files. The program is built on the client-server principle and allows you to use all available computers to crack passwords. There is also support for video cards based on NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Radeon, as well as Tableau TACC1441 hardware accelerators. Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery supports a wide variety of applications and file formats, making it possible to recover passwords for Microsoft Office and OpenDocument documents, Adobe PDF files, PGP disks and archives, Personal Information Exchange, MD5 and Oracle user certificates, UNIX and Windows accounts.
Break complex passwords, recover strong encryption keys and unlock documents in a production environment. Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery is a high-end solution for forensic and government agencies, data recovery and password recovery services and corporate users with multiple networked workstations connected over a LAN or the Internet. Featuring unique acceleration technologies and providing linear scalability with no overhead, Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery offers the fastest password recovery by a huge margin, and is the most technologically advanced password recovery product currently available. Speed up decryption using hardware acceleration
ElcomSoft has become an innovator in speeding up the process of recovering lost passwords in operating systems, Microsoft Office products, Adobe PDF files, Intuit Quicken, OpenOffice and many other applications. The latest achievement of our developers is the ability to increase the speed of password search without the need to purchase expensive hardware.
Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery uses a new method (patent pending) to speed up the password search process when the system has one or more video cards on chips from NVIDIA or ATI. Currently, all NVIDIA GeForce series cards are supported: 8, 9, 100, 200, 400, as well as ATI Radeon 4800 and 5000. Acceleration technology shifts some of the complex calculations to the fast and scalable processors found in the latest generation of graphics accelerators. The speed of password decryption when using GPUs increases up to 50 times compared to the traditional method, when only the central processor is used. In addition, Distributed Password Recovery supports Tableau TACC1441 hardware accelerators, which are the de facto standard in the password recovery industry.
Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery uses Elcomsoft's unique developments in the field of program code optimization. This significantly speeds up the password search process. The use of graphics coprocessors allows you to delegate the main computing load to the processing power of video cards, allowing you to achieve performance previously only available on supercomputers.
The technology for accelerating password search using graphics accelerators has no analogues. ElcomSoft has filed a patent to protect this technology. By connecting one or more budget NVIDIA or ATI graphics cards, you can create a system with an excellent performance/price ratio that is not available on any other hardware.
Attention: hardware acceleration using GeForce series video cards only works on Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit versions), but the latest versions of NVIDIA drivers must be downloaded and installed /ATI
Features of Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery
• 50 times faster search when using hardware acceleration. Comparison Charts
• Supports NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Radeon-based graphics cards, as well as Tableau TACC1441 hardware accelerators
• Linear scaling and linear performance growth for up to 10,000 workstations
• Capable of up to 64 processors/cores (CPUs) and up to 32 graphics chips (GPUs) ) per computing node
• Supports a large number of file formats
• Connection to the server can be established both over a local network and via the Internet
• Password brute force and dictionary attacks
• Server management from any workstation using the console
• Modular interface to support additional file formats
• Load distribution using a schedule
• Minimal data exchange over the network reduces losses from scaling to zero
• Network security is ensured by encrypting data transferred between clients and the server
• Flexible control of the job queue, convenient process management
• Saving all found passwords, creating internal/separate dictionaries (password cache )
• Remote administration, remote installation and uninstallation of the client part on workstations
• It is possible to launch client and server applications in the form of system services
• Transparent reporting: information about the use of the processor and computer resources is saved, product users and their tasks are registered
• Elcomsoft has Microsoft Gold certificates Certified Partner, Intel Software Partner, NVIDIA Developer Support
ElcomSoft has pioneered many software innovations that have made it easier to recover lost passwords from the operating system, Microsoft Office products, Adobe PDF files, Intuit Quicken, OpenOffice and a variety of other applications. The latest development revolutionizes the speed of password recovery without requiring expensive hardware.
Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery employs a revolutionary, patent pending technology to accelerate password recovery when a compatible NVIDIA or ATI graphics card is present in addition to the CPU-only mode. Currently supporting all GeForce 8, 9, 100, 200, 400-series GPUs and ATI Radeon 4000 and 5000-series GPUs, the acceleration technology offloads parts of computational-heavy processing onto the fast and highly scalable processors featured in the latest graphic accelerators.
The acceleration technology developed by ElcomSoft allows the execution of mathematically intensive password recovery code on the massively parallel computational elements found in modern graphic accelerators. The GPU acceleration is unique to Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery, making password recovery up to fifty times faster compared to password recovery methods that only use the computer's main CPU. In addition, Distributed Password Recovery also supports Tableau TACC1441 hardware accelerators.
Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery supports a variety of applications and file formats, allowing password recovery from Office documents, Adobe PDF files, PGP disks and archives, personal security certificates and exchange keys, MD5 hashes and Oracle passwords, Windows and UNIX login passwords.
Features and Benefits
• Hardware acceleration (patent pending) reduces password recovery time by a factor of 50
• Support for NVIDIA CUDA cards, ATI Radeon and Tableau TACC1441 hardware accelerators
• Linear scalability with no overhead allows using up to 10,000 workstations without performance drop-off
• Allows up to 64 CPUs or CPU cores and up to 32 GPUs per processing node
• Broad compatibility recovers document and system passwords to various file formats (click for the complete list of formats)
• Brute-force and dictionary attacks
• Distributed password recovery over LAN, Internet or both
• Console management for flexible control from any networked PC
• Plug -in architecture allows for additional file formats
• Schedule support for flexible load balancing
• Minimum bandwidth utilization saves network resources and ensures zero scalability overhead
• All network communications between password recovery clients and the server are securely encrypted
• Flexible queue control allows easy job management
• Storing all passwords that have been discovered, forming a separate/internal dictionary (password cache)
• Install and remove password recovery clients remotely
• Launch agents and server as system services
• Keep track of CPU time and resource utilization, password recovery jobs and user activities
• Industry certified: Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Intel Software Partner, NVIDIA Developer Support