Eltima USB Network Gate 10.0.2450 Multilingual
USB Network Gate easily connects one or more remote USB devices to your computer over Ethernet (Internet/LAN/WAN) as if the device was plugged into your own machine. Doesn't matter if you are in other country or in next door office,...
USB Network Gate easily connects one or more remote USB devices to your computer over Ethernet (Internet/LAN/WAN) as if the device was plugged into your own machine. Doesn't matter if you are in other country or in next door office, you can always use remote scanner, printer, webcam, modem, USB dongle or anything else as if they were connected directly to your PC. By intercepting the activity of the USB port of each given device and redirecting data about it through the TCP / IP network, USB Network Gate gives you access to your printer, scanner, webcam and other USB devices on your home computer, office laptop anytime, anywhere! All you need to do is plug in a USB device and it will automatically appear on the remote side of the connection.
Using Eltima USB Network Gate allows you to:
• Share multiple USB devices over LAN, WAN, VLAN, VPN or Internet. With USB Network Gate, any employee can use a printer, scanner, fax, and any other shared company device, while the administrator can set a password to manage remote user access
• Connect USB devices to virtual machines and blade servers. Solution compatible with VMware, VMware ESX, Citrix XenDesktop and Microsoft Hyper-V
• Organize shared access to USB-devices from different platforms. Eltima USB Network Gate enables device distribution for Windows PC, Mac OS and Linux. Thanks to the new cross-platform USB Network Gate compatibility technology, any of the listed platforms can be installed on the server and client sides
• Share USB devices via Wi-Fi. There is no need to change the existing network configuration in order for employees to use the new USB device - thanks to the solution, it can be immediately connected wirelessly from office desktops and laptops. It is enough to simply share a printer, scanner or any other device on one computer, and all network users will be able to work with it, as if it were connected to their computer
Share USB port over LAN/WAN/VLAN/VPN/Internet
Need to share one or many USB devices among multiple computers? USB Network Gate (former USB to Ethernet Connector) is the solution! Now any user can print, scan, or fax from any computer in your office. You can add a password to control remote user access.
Plug USB devices in virtual machines & blade servers
Looking for a way to connect a USB device to virtual machine software or blade server? Install USB Network Gate on a guest operating system (virtual machine, blade server) and access your USB peripherals from a remote virtual desktop right away. We are VMware, VMware ESX, Citrix XenDesktop and Microsoft Hyper-V compatible!
Share your device from anywhere to anywhere
USB Network Gate gives you the highly desirable capability of sharing a device on a Windows PC or Mac OS and connect to it from a Linux device. Or vice versa! Thanks to the new cross-platform compatibility of USB Network Gate (USB to Ethernet Connector), the server computer can be Mac, Linux or Windows and the client side can also be either. Don't forget: the client module of the software is always free!
Access USB devices over Wi-Fi
There's no need to change your existing network configuration to let your employees share a new USB device - it can be accessed wirelessly from desktops and laptops in your office. Just share an USB printer, scanner or other device on a single PC, and all your network users can work with it as if it was connected to their computer.
Access USB over RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
The common problem you may face when using Remote Desktop Connection is that you are unable to access local USB devices. USB Network Gate allows you to work with any local USB devices in a remote session. Simply install USB Network Gate to a local PC with physical devices connected (Server side) and to the remote desktop (Client side). After that you can easily access your local USB devices via RDP. Moreover, you can set your remote machine to automatically detect and connect to shared USB devices momentarily, as if you just plugged the device in a remote machine physically.
5 reasons to prefer our software solution:
- Flexibility: easily add any number of USB devices to any PC in your network.
- Simple USB virtualization: connect USB devices to virtual machines.
- Secure your USB devices: easily restrict access to your USB devices by separating them physically or requiring authorization for usage.
- Save work space: there's no need to install hardware USB splitters.
- There's no need to modify your existing network structure.