EurekaLog 126.96.36.199 for D7/Tokyo/Rio/Sydney/Alexandria, 32/64bit Patched
EurekaLog is the new Delphi and C++Builder exception tracer tool that gives your application (GUI, Console, Web, etc.) the power to catch all exceptions, memory leaks and detect infinite-loops and deadlocks....
EurekaLog is the new Delphi and C++Builder exception tracer tool that gives your application (GUI, Console, Web, etc.) the power to catch all exceptions, memory leaks and detect infinite-loops and deadlocks. It generates a detailed log with the call stack at the point that raised the exception, showing unit, class, method and line number, (see this example), and displays it on screen and optionally sends it back to you via email or to a Web Server (using the HTTP-S/FTP protocols or sending directly to your preferred "Web Bug Tracker" software), thus helping speed up the process of bug-location and resolution by a factor of 10!
EurekaLog is easy to use because it's fully integrated into the IDE - just enable EurekaLog for your application and rebuild your application to add EurekaLog's features. EurekaLog does not affect application performance (it runs only when an exception occurs) and increases compiled file size by just 0.5% - 4% (it uses this space to store some additional, compressed and encrypted debugging information). You do not need to distribute any additional files with your EurekaLog-enabled application.
EurekaLog is compatible with:
Developer Studio 2006
RAD Studio 2007
RAD Studio 2009
RAD Studio 2010
RAD Studio XE
RAD Studio XE2
RAD Studio XE3
RAD Studio XE4
RAD Studio XE5
RAD Studio XE6
RAD Studio XE7
RAD Studio XE8
RAD Studio 10 Seattle
RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo
RAD Studio 10.3 Rio
RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney
(including Personal, Turbo and Starter editions).
EurekaLog works on:
Windows XP (x32 and x64)
Windows Vista (x32 and x64)
Windows 7 (x32 and x64)
Windows 8 (x32 and x64)
Windows 8.1 (x32 and x64)
Windows 10 (x32 and x64)
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008 (x32 and x64)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (x32 and x64)
Windows Server 2012 (x32 and x64)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (x32 and x64).
CLX (Qt) framework
FMX (FireMonkey) framework
* Note: Delphi 3 and Windows 95-NT are supported only by EurekaLog 4-6. EurekaLog 7 is the current and most recent version of EurekaLog. With EurekaLog, you also get free access to licenses for older versions: EurekaLog 4, EurekaLog 5, and EurekaLog 6. Download links to installers of earlier versions will be available in your control panel after purchase. Please note that old versions are no longer developed nor supported. They are provided only for backward compatibility purposes. You can use them, if you need support old systems (Delphi 3, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT).
EurekaLog 7.11 update 1 (188.8.131.52), 26 January 2023
1. Added: New "Strip embedded non-EurekaLog debug info" option and the --?el_strip command line switch for ecc32. This is analog of tdstrip.exe, tdstrp32.exe, StripTDS.exe, etc. tools
2. Added: A warning about an incorrect DLL configuration
3. Fixed: [x64] Possible range check error when displaying send results
4. Fixed: "Send entire log" option may send duplicate of the current bug report
5. Fixed: Various minor improvements