Experience the power of a software bus analyzer capturing I/O, low level protocol and send commands to devices.
USB 1.0 - 4.0
SATA & IDE
SCSI & ATAPI
PC Card, PCMCIA
+ Windows versions back to Win95 and NT4 available to full version customers
Blu-ray, DVD, CD
Hard drives, tape drives
Web Cams, Cameras
Mice, Keyboards, HID
...and everything else!
Power User Features
• Capture megabytes of I/O at a time
• View I/O on screen in real time
• Trigger on conditions
• Build and submit custom commands
• Issue bus and device resets
• Capture the system startup process
• View low level protocol including SCSI sense data and SMART commands
• View microsecond resolution timing
• Drag and drop captured data to other applications or save it to a zip file
• Capture isochronous and control transfers
• View IRPs and other device driver packets
• Inspect low level I/O
• Debug device drivers or firmware
• Reverse engineer protocol
• Acquire performance measurements
• Research the principles of device operation
• Uncover hard to find device properties
New in Version 7
Supports Windows 10, Windows 11, Server 2019 and Server 2022
Supports NVMe. Logs IOCTL_STORAGE_PROTOCOL_COMMAND and others.
Font resizing to larger sizes
Storage devices: supports 32-byte and variable length CDBs, logs I/O queue tags, decodes to SPC-6 and SBC-4
USB: supports USB 4.0. Displays port number, serial number, USB version and bus speed. Decodes RNDIS.
SATA: logs 48-bit task file responses, decodes to ACS-5, color codes status when sending commands.
PS/2: logs low level protocol. Can send native PS/2 commands.
Send custom NVMe commands
Simplifies sending USB, CDB, ATA, and FireWire commands
Improved bus reset command
Many other improvements