Professor Teaches Accounting Fundamentals 1.2
Professor Teaches Accounting Fundamentals is a user friendly accounting training program with several hours of course instruction developed by experienced accounting professionals. The program is designed with you in mind and will guide you through all the important...
Professor Teaches Accounting Fundamentals is a user friendly accounting training program with several hours of course instruction developed by experienced accounting professionals. The program is designed with you in mind and will guide you through all the important functions of accounting. This is a hands-on course that will provide everything you need to know about the fundamentals of accounting.
What are Accounting Fundamentals?
Accounting Fundamentals are all the major functions needed to analyze the financial information of individuals, groups, and businesses.
What are the Benefits of Learning Accounting?
Accounting skills are in high demand and the uses for accounting training and skills in the current economy are endless with Professor Teaches Accounting Fundamentals, you can
- Learn a valuable job skill.
- Help improve your small business accounting.
- Use this course as a study aid and apply your knowledge to an accounting class.
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Accounting Fundamentals?
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics
- Introduction to Accounting Fundamentals
- The Balance Sheet
- Financial Statements
- Working with Accounts
- The Accounting Cycle
- The Merchandising Business
- Accounting for Cash
Every Professor Teaches Course Includes
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
Windows® PC • Windows® 11, 10, or 8 • Average 150 MB hard drive space available per application • 1280 x 768, 16-bit color display recommended • Sound card • Mouse • Speakers or headphones