The Bat! Professional 10.5.2 Halloween Edition
Now, using the image viewer module, users can view all images attached to a letter and switch between these images. The module supports rotation, resizing and scaling algorithms, and full-screen mode. In addition, the module works with JPEG images with CMYK and...
Now, using the image viewer module, users can view all images attached to a letter and switch between these images. The module supports rotation, resizing and scaling algorithms, and full-screen mode. In addition, the module works with JPEG images with CMYK and YCCK color schemes.
More efficient technical support
We have introduced the EMAIL environment variable, which will make technical support for the program easier. By typing “EMAIL” in the address bar of Windows Explorer, you are automatically taken to the The Bat! directory. Thus, technical support of the program is greatly facilitated - the user can get into The Bat! directly from Windows Explorer, regardless of where the program directory is located.
Smart Security Buttons in PGP and S/MIME Messages
The buttons that appear in the main panel of a PGP or S/MIME message now show multiple message options. For example, if the message is signed and encrypted, you will see one button that combines the “signature” and “encryption” icons.
The menus of these buttons contain the entire list of actions applicable to the message (for example, decryption, displaying signature properties, importing certificates, etc.). The most important actions are highlighted in bold; These are the actions that will be performed by clicking the left mouse button. If there is more than one such action, then left-clicking will open a menu that will contain only these most important actions.
Capitalization of the recipient's name
The first character of the recipient's name is now automatically capitalized if only the recipient's email address is known. For example, if you specify the address “ email@example.com ” in the “To” field, then, according to the new algorithm for processing the %TOFName macro, the letter will begin with “Hello, Stefan”, and not with “Hello, stefan”, as it was before.
TNEF format support
Some attachments of messages sent via Outlook were neither visible nor accessible from The Bat! because Outlook uses its own TNEF attachment format. These messages, unlike regular messages with attachments, do not contain either winmail.dat or message.att. Now The Bat! supports this format.
Faster operation of The Bat!
Sorting messages by the From, To, or Subject fields is now five times faster. In addition, The Bat! now uses even less computer resources thanks to fixed memory leaks.
The Bat! Professional has:
» Executable module
» Dictionaries for spell checking
» Multilingual interface
» Possibility of hardware authentication on mail servers
» Encryption of the mail database
» Biometric authentication
» Use of emoticons in mail messages
• Support for an unlimited number of accounts and users
• Fully customizable message templates that save hours of typing
• Powerful filtering for automated message handling
• Support for S/MIME and PGP versions from 2.6x through 6.5
• Mail Dispatcher for managing email on remote servers
• Simultaneous mail processing in the background for all accounts
• Familiar Explorer-style folders for organizing messages
• Easily configurable user interface with message preview option
• Built-in HTML email viewer and message editor with spell-as-you-go
• Sophisticated address book for storing all personal information
• Unique Mail Ticker for email notification
• Multi-lingual interface supporting 15 languages on the fly
• Import message bases from all major email clients
• Many more features for managing email quickly and easily