WYSIWYG Web Builder 18.4.2 (x86/x64)
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a web page builder that automatically generates HTML code while you simply place objects, i.e. knowledge of HTML is not required from you at all. Just drag and drop the required objects anywhere on the page. After that,...
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a web page builder that automatically generates HTML code while you simply place objects, i.e. knowledge of HTML is not required from you at all. Just drag and drop the required objects anywhere on the page. After that, all that remains is to upload the resulting files to the server using the built-in "Publish" tool. It has almost all the features of MS Frontpage, but contains much more tools for working with objects (images, text, tables, etc.). Thanks to WYSIWYG Web Builder, a web page on the Internet will look exactly the same as on a PC screen, regardless of the browser used.
• No HTML knowledge needed!
• Drag and drop objects from the toolbox on the page anywhere you like!
• Site Management. Easy to add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
• Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
• Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
• Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
• Form Wizard to create form in 4 steps. Select from a dozen ready-to-use forms.
• Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
• Custom HTML object to insert your own HTML or jаvascripts.
• ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media player, Quicktime, Real Audio and other Plug-In support.
• Publish your entire web site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web server) .
• Built-in Photo Gallery maker, with lots of cool features like picture frames!
• Built-in banner maker.
• Rollover images.
• Bulleted Lists: Circle, Disc, Square, Numeric (1, 2, 3), Alpha (a, b, c) , Roman (I, II, III) and custom images.
• Image maps.
• Customize scrollbar colors for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Navigation bars.
• Tab Menus.
• Slide Menus.
• Ready-to-use jаvascripts.
• Template support. Already more than 100 templates available!
• Slide Show component .
• Support for third-party add-ons (extensions), using the Web Builder Extension Builder.
• Import existing HTML pages.
• Hyperlink Style Sheet, to customize the colors/formatting of hyperlinks.
• Built-in Popup support.
• Show optional rulers and ruler guides.
• Page transitions in Page Properties.
• Inline Frame component (IFRAME).
• Go menu: easily create a drop-down navigation menus.
• Menubar: powerful menu script that can mimic complex menus found in popular GUI applications.
• Shape object (Rectangle, Round rect, Ellipse, Diamond, Hexagon, Octagon, Parallelogram, Triangle, Trapezoid, Arrows, Flag, Flower, Heart, Signs, Stars, Talk Bubbles and much more!).
• Master page object. This allows you to re-use objects from other pages (master page concept).
• Layer Object for advanced layout possibilities.
• Validation tools for form components: EditBox, Combobox and TextArea.
• Rotation for shapes and images.
• Ability to group/ungroup objects.
• Image tools: Contrast, Brightness, Hue/Saturation, Flip, Rotate, Resample, Crop and Stencils.
• Image effects: GrayScale, Negative, Sepia, Blur, Soften, Sharpen, Noise, Emboss and more!
• Drawing tools: Line, Line + Arrows, Scribble, Polygon, Curve and Closed Curve.
• Photo gallery border styles/ photo frames.
• Images, shapes and form controls have a new Events Page, to easily add actions to object events!
• The PayPal eCommerce Tools are the quickest and easiest way to add eCommerce to your web site!
• RSS Feed object with podcast option.
• Blog with built-in RSS feed option.
• Google compatible sitemap generator
WYSIWYG Web Builder 18.4.2 includes the following fixes:
- Fixed: Issue with position of real-time form validation in flexible layouts.
- Fixed: Checkboxes in lists (global replace, font manager, etc) not visible when 'skinned dialogs' is off.
- Fixed: Issue while resizing section items with bottom alignment.